Welcome to Frequently Asked Questions. How can we help?
What are the Artfest Shop Hours?
The Artfest Ontario online Shop is open 24/7 for shopping. Our Chat service is open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm and by chance on weekends and evening hours. We are often available 7 days a week. Any missed chat requests will be followed up by an email.
How does the Shipping work when I purchase an item?
- All orders are shipped by the artist directly to you. Each artist has their own shipping rates and polices which are listed in each product description section.
- Most of the artists offer free shipping or shipping included.
- Some offer a reasonable flat rate shipping that is only charged once, even though you may order multiple items from their collection.
- Some artists calculate shipping as a separate fee due to unusual product sizing or shipped-from locations.
- Some artists can hand deliver as well- depending on location.
- We have done our best to save you money on shipping fees.
- Full Shipping Policy is available here.
Can I return an item if I find it is not suitable?
In most cases returns and refunds are acceptable within 14 days and must be in the same unused condition that you received it. Each artist has a returns policy located in their Collection description. If the shipping was free, then the buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs. If your order was a custom order, a personal item (hat, scarf, bodycare, food etc) then returns are not possible. Please refer to the Artfest Ontario detailed returns policy for more information and each artists Collection profile for additional information.
What should I do if my items arrives damaged or broken?
Please notify us immediately at email@example.com or call 705-812-2914. We will submit a damage claim and replace your item. If your item was a one of a kind piece, then you may arrange a replacement or refund with the artist directly.
I am an artist or maker and wonder how I can sell my work on the Artfest Shop?
We are accepting new artists to sell on our shop. There is an application process and a jurying process. Our goal is to have a balanced selection in all art and craft categories in the store. We do our best not to duplicate similar products. Please review the Artists application page and download the Artfest Shop Quick Facts sheet to start. Then submit your application along with photographs of your products. The process moves along quickly.
Does Artfest Ontario sell or share my personal information that is collected on this website?