Bayon Temple, Cambodia - enigmatic 800 year old statues found in the Angkor temple complex.
Acid free mat is signed by the artist. Printed on high quality Epson metallic paper. The metallic paper gives the print an extra dimension as the image pops out more.
- 5x7 colour digital print in an 8x10 off white mat. Conveniently fits into any 8x10 frame.
- 6.6x10 photo in an 11x14 acid free white mat (fits any 11x14 frame)
- 10x15 photo in an 16x20 acid free white mat (fits any 16x20 frame)
Also available as a silver gelatin print (traditional black and white darkroom print):
Prints are printed full-frame on RC paper with a black border and are smaller than the paper size.
- 8x10 paper size (image size roughly 6.5x9.5)
- 11x14 paper size (image size roughly 9x13)
- 16x20 paper size (image size roughly 13x19)
Meet Patrick Klauss
Patrick is a Canadian photographer who has traveled extensively and has always been drawn to sacred spots around the world. His photographs document his journeys both in Canada and abroad and are a celebration of all the physical and spiritual beauty that he has had the fortune to encounter.
Free shipping in Canada